TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, Jun 26th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXI: 11th Show, Jun 26th users admin

"This One is For One Million Dollars"

The Amazing Race
United States -> Japan -> Laos -> Vietnam -> United Arab Emirates -> Uganda -> Switzerland -> Croatia -> Netherlands -> United Kingdom -> United States
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 27, 2019Jimmer25 06-27-19  8:26 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Collin and Christie for the most improved team. I can remember Collin back on his first season and I am surprised she is still with him. He is like a different person.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't think the other teams had to do much for Nicole & Victor to get eliminated. She pretty much handled that all by herself. I have nothing but mad respect for Victor and I hope that Nicole will mature to his level.

I did not think I would enjoy C & C winning but I have to say that Colin is living proof that a person can continue to grow and strive to be their best. Now maybe Christie will see herself in this episode and do the same, lol.

Leo did so great at solving the code in the beginning only to do so poorly at understanding the lock at the end. I truly felt for him.

So sorry to not see Korey & Tyler win. They not only killed this season but were so much fun to watch. Korey looked exhausted from the moment this episode began. It's as if all the efforts to get so many first places had finally caught up with him. I love these two.

Great season! Love this show! Just hope they stop with the BB cross over permanently and forever.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
PS - Did anyone else notice the sour look they caught on Eliza's face? Nothing like showing your true colors for the whole world to see.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, the next season to air (which was filmed last Fall) is all new people. No reality stars!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can't get over how far ahead they film these shows.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

And Christie was off the chart to that cabbie! Sheesh.

Well, yeah, she was pretty hard on him, when in fact she was mad at herself for not keeping her eye on where he was every second, since it was critical. I can't remember what his name was, but they called him by it numerous times. I hope to HELL they sent a grand tip to him after they got their check.

OMG, Korey!!! What a sweet, geeky, smart, adorably cute hero. Who wouldn't want to have a guy like that in their lives? I have to think in the son and grandson realm these days, but you done good, Korey!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, Colin & Christie's season was filmed a year ago and the next season to air was filmed back in the Fall of 2018. I was at the "detour" when they filmed the finale in New Orleans. What sucks is the winners don't get their money until the finale of their season airs. So the team that won Season 32 in New Orleans last year won't receive their money until their season finishes airing. Hopefully, we will get that season to air this Fall.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Maybe this fall, maybe not. They didn't announce when the next season would air at the end of this finale. Wasn't it a year or more between the last two seasons?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s a long wait for the money. I guess that’s part of an attempt to keep the winners a secret or just cheapness on the part of the show.

ETA: It must be even harder on the Survivor finalists because they don’t even know for sure who won.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Or that post production takes a long time.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
not my first choice for the winners but this was a good and interesting show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, back when Season 32 filmed the finale in New Orleans, I had dinner with GeorgiaPeach from Reality Fan Forum. She told me the reason the winners now have to wait until the finale airs before they receive their winnings is quite a few years ago a team that won the race started spending money and buying expensive items before the season aired (so everyone that knew them figured out they had won the Race since they were spending money like they just won $1 million).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Georgia Peach is awesome!

At least with a waiting period, there would be some time, hopefully, to avoid impulse buys, plan for taxes, etc.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cool Lexie, so you saw the final teams race in?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Georgia. That is cool that you are friends w/her

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all that info Lexie!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw the detour when they were in New Orleans and helped Peach by taking pictures for RFF. But I didn't follow them for the rest their tasks before the winners made it to the mat (it was a work night and from what I understand they didn't hit the final mat until maybe 2:00 a.m.). It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure the final mat was at the Superdome.

I had dinner with Peach the following night before she flew back to the ATL.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: