TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Show, Jun 5th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXI: 8th Show, Jun 5th users admin

"You're the Apple in my Eye"

The Amazing Race
United States -> Japan -> Laos -> Vietnam -> United Arab Emirates -> Uganda -> Switzerland
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"You're the Apple in my Eye"

8 pm

Having computer issues, so setting up early this week.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
No more NEL’s.

Rachael/Elissa eliminated.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Rachel & Elissa and Colin & Christie were voted for u-turns.

The whole leg was in Switzerland. More mountains.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am soooooooo ready for Nicole to leave. She is soooooooo whiiiiiinyyyyyyyy. And not just "whiny whiney," but nasally whiiiiiiiinyyyyyy.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Nicole totally threw Victor under the bus.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The scenery is beautiful but I didn't find this episode very exciting. I didn't think I'd be saying this because I like Rachel (for the most part) and Elissa seems like a lovely person but I'm kind of glad they were eliminated. Rachel was just too hyper.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I am soooooooo ready for Nicole to leave. She is soooooooo whiiiiiinyyyyyyyy. And not just "whiny whiney," but nasally whiiiiiiiinyyyyyy.

Lexie, when she was on Big Brother I would mute the sound the instant anything came out of her mouth -- utterly cringe-inducing. I totally feel your pain!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I’m a Nicole and Victor fan! (Said in a nasally, whining voice) LOL

I really enjoyed seeing some of the beauty of Switzerland!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Rachel is probably a nice person IRL, but on these shows, she never comes off well. Her sister, on the other hand, was fun to watch.

Nic is starting to get on my nerves too. I do love watching Victor though, and he is so good for her - centered and patient.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Victor seems like a great guy. Nicole has been whiny but the pressure on a show like this must be pretty brutal.

Unfortunately, Elissa was never able to fully calm down Rachel. Nicole is lucky to have Victor there. Imagine if they'd put Nicole and Rachel together as a BB team on The Amazing Race. Now that would be something ....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I would have liked to have seen Janelle and Rachel team up - they are both uber competitive and Janelle would have just told Rachel to button it up and work hard and I think Rachel would have been fine.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole was whiny on BB and is whinier now. She was so lying.. She certainly did throw Victor under the bus! He handled it so well!

I would put Janelle with Elissa, not Rachel.

I did not like the inserted drama caused by this public veto vote twist. Sad to me that this favorite show of mine felt compelled to do this.

Still loving Corey and Tyler and Team Fun!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For the most part, I like Rachel but I was ready for her to leave. However, I do think she'd be fun to hang out with IRL.

It's a shame because I really do like Victor but whenever Nicole starts her nasally whining, I'm ready to chew on some razors to put myself out of my misery. And right now she's in the middle of planning a wedding. I can hear it now: "Oooooh myyyyy Goooood.... the florist can't get the piiiiiiiiink floooooweeeers."

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Rachel's sense of entitlement and outrage that anyone would dare to u-turn them is in my opinion a peak of her true self.

Next week, it looks like Nicole takes over Rachel's role in that area.

I love the remaining teams that are embracing the race for the wonderful experience that it is. I hope the producers remember that TAR is unique in that they don't need the manufactured drama of other reality shows.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Rachel Reilly and Elissa Slater talk 'The Amazing Race' and shocking U-Turn voting twist

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rachel-reilly-and-elissa-slater-talk-the-amazing-race-and-shocking-u-turn-voting-twist-25966.php

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Love Corey and Tyler. I do love victor and Nicole really liked the patience Elissa had with Rachel, Rachel definitely showed so much entitledment

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Victor were rowing their boat backward when they were racing for the mat. LOL I wonder if they knew?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Rachel Reilly and Elissa Slater talk 'The Amazing Race' -- Every leg was an emotional roller coaster

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rachel-reilly-and-elissa-slater-talk-the-amazing-race----every-leg-was-an-emotional-roller-coaster-25975.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: