TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Apr 24

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXI: 2nd Show, Apr 24 users admin

"Knock the Newbie Out of Us"

The Amazing Race
United States -> Japan -> Laos
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Knock the Newbie Out of Us"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janelle Pierzina Verified account
@JanellePierzina
3h3 hours ago
More
Big Brother's Janelle Pierzina talks The Amazing Race https://youtu.be/mg6-FTUFBbM via @YouTube

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing, it was a great video.
Not sure I liked Janelle's haircut, it was kind of odd.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Everybody riding the elephants was so cool! Loved it!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really hate the lying, but no surprise that the Afghanimals were the ones to do it.

Seems awfully early for U Turns.

Loved the elephants!!! And the monks. And the country.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Love the video!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That was the Best. Roadblock. Ever.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep. Who got booted?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rupert and Laura

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Trying to grow out years of blonde color is not for the weak of heart! (I certainly would never attempt it...LOL!)

Still love Janelle.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry to see Rupert and Laura go, but since my two favorite teams were Uturned, I can live with it since they survived. They need to team up!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And who would have thunk that Nic and Victor would be such a delight to watch? Good for them!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, my two favorite teams were U Turned..

Nicole is certainly enjoying this, but needs to trust Victor, NOT the Afghanimals. That probably cost Nicole and Victor $2000 each, but they are on to more experiences.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
This was an excellent YT! Explains how two teams conspired to turn the Double U-turn into a Single. Just plain fun with Phil. Plus IIRC doesn't a team that U-turns not be able to do it again?

The Amazing Race - The Underwear Situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSQt3_M8OjQ

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad the two u-turned teams made it! I really hope Rachel and her sister get u-turned and Philiminated. Seems like most of the front of the pack was not ready to use a U-turn this early in the game. Too early to make big enemies.

As for Rupert, I'm fine seeing them go home. I'm kind of over him. I enjoyed him at first but he is just so stubborn and whiney at times. I think I'll enjoy the other teams more.

Great locations. So fun to see these countries and learn a bit about them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I"m ready for Rachel to go.

And the Survivor girl team. What an obnoxious duo.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I loved this episode of Laos.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know how any of them could master those letters of the alphabet pronunciations.

The kids were very cute.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexi!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Rupert Boneham and Laura Boneham talk 'The Amazing Race' and that "torturous" elephant task

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rupert-boneham-and-laura-boneham-talk-the-amazing-race-and-that-torturous-elephant-task-25735.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved the elephants!!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the delight Nicole and Victor showed when she rode the elephant. It was sweet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kar, agree about Corinne and Eliza.

That alphabet was hard! The kids were loving Becca and Floyd! Me too.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was surprised they got the alphabet as easily as some did. I could not tell the difference between many of the letters!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Alphabet challenge reminds me of an episode of Candid Camera many many years ago. Alan Funt had people in the south say all and oil. Anyone in the rest of the U.S. could not hear the difference.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Rupert Boneham and Laura Boneham talk 'The Amazing Race' -- We don't condone sneaky behavior in the Race

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rupert-boneham-and-laura-boneham-talk-the-amazing-race----we-dont-condone-sneaky-behavior-in-race-25749.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Rupert Boneham and Laura Boneham talk 'The Amazing Race,' reveal which team they hoped would win

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rupert-boneham-and-laura-boneham-talk-the-amazing-race-reveal-which-team-they-hoped-would-win-25754.php

Sorry, I missed posting the 2nd half of Rupert's interview before. But may I say, after reading the 1st exit interview, THANK YOU BABY ELEPHANT! For getting Rupert out of the race! He's like a Russel Hantz that they keep shoving at us time and again.

I liked Rupert but he's had enough TV time, enough shots, plus didn't he get a $1mil consolation prize? Time to get some newbies & let him retire IMO.

BTW, on the first exit interview, they had a poll:
"Do you want to see Rupert Race Again?"
I posted NO, then (early in the poll) it came back 21% Yes, 71% NO

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree and I voted no.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no idea why CBS thinks we want to see Rupert again and again and again and again. He wasn't even a good player on Survivor. I will never forget when he flooded their shelter.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I loved Rupert early on for his joy simply for being in the game. I agree that as time goes by he has worn a bit thin but I will still never deny that I enjoyed him his first season on Survivor...and although I do appreciate a good player I also just really like a person who simply is happy to be there.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: