TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXI: Caution Spoilers Caution users admin

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A thread for spoilers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish I was not spoiled for this, but I am.

Still ready to see this tonight!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow night, Sea. :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I have the spoilers for this season which I wrote down months ago and just found them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Right.. I had convinced myself it was tomorrow I have to get up at the crack of dawn to meet up with Eggie, Juju, Bigdog and maybe Egbob but later realized that tomorrow is Wednesday and I just harvesting and rehearsal.

Today I ticked off errands, leaving a lab in that a lab (where the woman was rude and uninformed. These kits are from a lecture on colorectal cancer that happens once a year, kits are handed out and processed free for the participants, the lab is paid by someone.. Five years and she was irritated, wanted my insurance info...

Also hit the grocery and filled the gas tank.

Prices have been leaping up.. Summer gas is more expensive, but the refinery had a fire and has to import oil. And some scheduled mainte.

This would make more sense if they didn't have a fire almost every year.

Anyway regular unleaded was $3.75 a gallon! and This was Sam's Club! The woman with the SUV at the next pump said wasn't it just $3.59 last week? I said the last gas I bought was $3.19 last month. She looked again and ask if my car was a Prius.

So I really had earned seeing Amazing Race sooner, right?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So what are the spoilers, are you guys just teasing us???

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
SPOILERS:
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
1st elimination....Art/JJ....Tokyo
2nd Rupert/Laura....Laos
Vietnam-NEL
3rd Eliza/Corinne....Vietnam
Dubai-NEL
4th Janelle/Britney
Switzerland-NEL
5th Rachel/Elissa....Switzerland
6th Chris/Bret....Croatia

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    

Janelle/Brittney eliminated in Uganda.
Leg 10: Netherlands
Leg 11: London, United Kingdom
Leg 12: Detroit, Michigan

Not sure about F5.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Please, please, please remember to add nonsense stuff at the beginning of your posts in this thread. I didn't want to be spoiled, but now I am. :-(

Spaces and returns don't work, you need to use actual characters.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I said Spoilers and went down 8 lines. Why would one look at the spoiler thread if they don’t want to be spoiled??
I’m sorry....but this is the spoiler section.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jag - As a moderator, like many others, I read through the new messages view. This is a far more efficient way for me to review the board and do my unpaid job here. Other methods are WAY more time consuming.

In the new message view, the first 5-6 words of EVERY post are in view.

Your first post was fine, but I had to edit your second post to add the asterisks to push those names out of view for others, because what I saw in new messages is:

Janelle/Brittney eliminated in...

That's why we ask that you add something to the beginning of your post. I can't remove the spoiler thread from new messages, unless I omit the entire Amazing Race area, and that would prevent me from doing my job here well.

Again, it's just a courtesy, so if you could please be courteous, and not be touchy about it, that would be appreciated.

Keep in mind that RETURNS and SPACES do not push the words out of view. Only *characters*.

Thank you. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And when we go into the thread to fix a post,but is hard to avoid seeing the spoiler info in surrounding posts.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Spoilers:
five
four
three
two
one
zero...

To expand on the earlier stuff:

5th- Becca and Floyd
4th- Nicole and Victor

So 3 TAR veterans in the final 3...a bit surprising even considering the 5/3/3 split...

Not 100% confirmed, but based on info:

3rd- Leo and Jamal (they got to Detroit, the final city, but got hung up somewhere and didn't complete all the tasks in the city before they got sent to the finish line- bystanders who were at a task site saw the other two teams but not them before they took the setup down)

2nd- Tyler and Corey

Winners- Colin and Christie (again, not 100% confirmed, but were seen having about a 1 hour lead over Tyler and Corey leaving the "remember the season events" task, which is speculated to be the last task before the finish line at Fort Wayne- so unless there was another task we don't know about or some horrible transportation issues this seems correct)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: