TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada VI: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that it's on Tuesday's at 8:00! I can't recommend this show enough. Great teams and fun to watch!

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
another close finish for the first leg! still amazes me how many come down to a foot race.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
It makes me sad that the Canadian version doesn't get much attention. It's a great show and I find all of the contestants are quite likable.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As I've mentioned, I absolutely love this show. My problem is that I tend to fall behind in my reality TV watching as my DD's (who believe it or not still watch some TV with us :-)) prefer dramas. So because I'm behind, I feel my posts aren't as current and relevant.

LOL - Of course, given that no one is posting anyway (there aren't as many Canadians here) that's probably a moot point and I think I'll start posting more anyway.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Ack - how did I miss that this was on again? ****runs off to find it for bingeing*****

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jimmie I'm watching!! Such a fun show! Please do post, I will try to drop in and post too!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Grrrr...my Malware bytes is not letting me access my usual watching place, AND I can't get the damn program to even open so I can "exclude" the site from its annoying prohibitions. GRRRRRR.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I’m a week behind, but it’s beenvery enjoyable so far.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I am excited for next week because they are in my hometown of Stratford! Unfortunately I wasn't in town the day they filmed but it will be fun to see familiar sights.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Great show and some VG teams have already been eliminated

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Finally caught this weeks episode 6x09 and can’t believe how close that was! If you had asked me who would win in a foot race between those two teams (Nancy & Melissa) and (Courtney & Adam) I would never have picked Courtney to be able to keep up with any of the other three. It was kind of chaotic and i’m not really sure what happened with Melissa there as she seemed to give up really quick. Plus since Nancy & Mel’s team had left the task so much earlier their cab must have got stuck in traffic or something. It was crazy!

Was also heart breaking to see last weeks episode 6x08 with Leanne & Mar having to take the penalty for the paint ball task. I think just the culmination of the heat long day and the the claustrophobia and everything just made it too unbearable for her. Tough way to go out!

Out of the final four i’m Happy if any of them win, but mostly cheering for Dylan & Kwame (They are my team in my pool at work) or Taylor & Courtney (RCMP/siblings).

Good season!

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
I'm super happy with all three teams in the end. I'ld like any of them winning.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Very enjoyable season but I was disappointed in the winner. I would have rathered one of the other teams.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: