TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Show, Feb 14

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: 7th Show, Feb 14 users admin

"The First Rule of Amazing Race Club"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The First Rule of Amazing Race Club"

Hey, it's a twofer! Valentines Day AND Amazing Race.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cant wait!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Three-fer - those two plus Celebrity BB.

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
Could this be a non-elimination.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler 1st hour

Alex n Conor 1st place
Kristi n Jen
Henry n Evan
Jessica n Cody
Lucas lost his passport n had to get a temporary one and he and Brittany were last and we’re eliminated.
I didn’t see the first 15 mins because I’m in SoFL and they were reporting on the school shooting.
2nd hour....on to Thailand.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Elephants, Camels, Bullfrogs, and Scorpions. Oh my!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The 2nd hour was a NEL.

Alex n Conor 1st
Jody
Kristi n Jen
Henry n Evan

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jessica had to milk a camel and was repulsed because she saw testicles behind the utters and it freaked her out. I’m serious....can she be that naive?? Cody had to do it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Next week is two hour finale.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If those were testicles, she was "milking" the wrong appendage! And Cody drank the product.

I didn't expect Jess to be such a shrinking violet. Lucky for her, Cody was in top form, but if Jess could have helped with the frogs, they could have won that trip.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am beginning to think Cody and Jess belong together. I think they love and appreciate each other.

But Jessica, teats are not slimy and they don't grow beside testicles.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As appalled and grosses out as she was by the camel teats, the scorpions were probably worse. Given no real choice, she suppressed her obvious fear and did it. I give massive credit to all the players in this round. It may have been a game breaker for me .

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
There is absolutely no way I could have done that scorpion challenge..... that’s the stuff they used to do on Survivor UGH

I was happy the team who lost passport left. Just wish Evan could have followed them out the AR door

I like all the other 3 teams equally. I’m even rooting for team BB which is shocking because I couldn’t stand them on bb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:59 p.m. – “Previously, on ‘The Amazing Race’!” In last week’s seventh and eighth episodes Lucas and Brittany (Team Ocean Rescue) arrived first at the mat while Eric and Daniel (The Firefighters) were sent home. As the Season 30 finale gets closer and closer, it’s time to find out which team will fail to make the Final 4.

9:05 p.m. – On the last leg of the race, Jessica lost her sneakers. They took portion of their allowance for racing purposes to go buy a new pair. Will that come back to haunt them? It seems odd to show this if it is not foreshadowing something. Will they run out of money? Did Jessica leave her passport in the shoe store? We’ll find out soon!

9:15 p.m. – The teams are now catching flights to Bahrain. Once they arrived at the layover airport, Lucas of Team Ocean Rescue noticed he was missing his passport. He believes he left it on the plane they just exited, but the crew couldn’t find it. Could this be the end for Team Ocean Rescue? Meanwhile, all the other teams are boarding their next flight.

9:30 p.m. – Everyone but Team Ocean Rescue reached Bahrain where they were instructed to drive south to a ship yard. Brittany and Lucas are stuck in Dubai, trying to get Lucas an emergency passport at the US embassy. At the ship yard, teams have to carry heavy timber down to a scale until they reach 300 pounds. Kristi and Jen were the first to finish, and were instructed to drive to a local sweet shop for their next clue. Next, they had to drive to Delmon Pottery Industry. Meanwhile, back in Dubai, Lucas received a new passport and they are hoping to catch the next flight.

SEE ‘The Amazing Race’ Season 30 Cast

9:40 p.m. – In the next challenge, teams have to go on a scavenger hunt to find items that match the ones found in a box near their clue. The items are hidden among hundreds of pots scattered over the yard. It’s basically an extreme game of “Memory.” Team Big Brother was the first to finish. Meanwhile, Lucas and Brittany are finally on a flight to Bahrain. They look defeated but remain optimistic.

9:59 p.m. – The teams are having an impossible time navigating their way through the streets of Bahrain. Team IndyCar passed up Team Big Brother on their way to the next challenge, which included milking a camel. Next, teams had to race to the next pit stop, “The Tree of Life.” Team IndyCar was the first to arrive, winning $7,500 each. Team Extreme finished next, followed by Team Yale and Team Big Brother. Cody was the only competitor bold enough to drink the camel’s milk. Meanwhile, Team Ocean Rescue didn’t arrive until after dark. Unfortunately, they have been eliminated from the race.

SEE ‘The Amazing Race’ 30 predictions: X-Games athletes Kristi Leskinen & Jen Hudak will be 4th all-female team to win

10:15 p.m. – The next morning the remaining teams each had to catch a flight to Thailand. With only four teams left, there is no room for mistakes! The Indy Car drivers were the first to receive their next clue, but all the teams are close. At the Detour, teams had a choice between taking height and weight measurements of elephants or catching 20 bullfrogs.

10:25 p.m. – Team IndyCar and Team Big Brother are fetching frogs while Team Yale and Team Extreme are measuring elephants. Cody is an absolute ANIMAL in the mud trenches searching for toads, but Team IndyCar is questioning their decision to choose this task.

10:45 p.m. – Team Big Brother was the first team to complete the Detour, solely because of Cody. Team IndyCar were right behind. Apparently measuring elephants is much more complicated. Eventually Team Extreme completed their measurements, followed by Team Yale. The race is on! With the luck of having a better taxi driver, Team IndyCar launched themselves back into first place before the road block. The teams will have to eat three scorpions and a frog while live scorpions crawl on their partner. Alex and Cody both decided to eat scorpions while Alex and Jessica were covered in live scorpions.

10:59 p.m. – Alex was the first to eat the scorpions and Team Indy Car is headed to the next pit stop! Team Big Brother is right on their heels. For the second leg in a row, Alex and Conor finished in first, winning a trip to Curacao. Seconds later, Team Big Brother tapped the mat. Team Extreme placed third. Kristi and Jen are the queens of consistency, never finishing lower than third on any leg of the race. Team Yale was the last team to arrive, but it is a non-elimination leg! Henry and Evan will have to perform a speed bump in the next leg of the race.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/the-amazing-race-30-episodes-9-10-recap-passport-first-rule-of-club-news/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree about the scorpions!

But Jess likes to think of herself as sobstrong, I have to wonder if she is playing up her squeamish reactions to play to Cody's protective side.

I just didn't see her reacting like she did to milking the camel.. No one else did.

And the frogs..

But the scorpions, yeah.. That was scary. And crunching them down.. I was impressed with all who managed that.

Interesting that Cody mentioned his daughter .. If the win, I hope he does fund his daughter's education, as opposed to an expensive engagement ring.

I would be surprised if they aren't casted on BB ALLSTARS, or TAR all stars or something in the near future.

Cody could be on Survivor easily.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
They are much better racers than BB players!

I didn't really like the Ocean Rescuers so glad they are not in the final. Lucas always has this look on his face like he wasn't serious and just didn't like Brittany.

Good job by all the teams today!
Loved the elephants!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my word....EvelDick
@EvelDick
22m22 minutes ago
More
Congratulations @codythemarine & @thejessicagraf on your engagement!

http://amp.tmz.com/2018/02/15/cody-nickson-proposes-jessica-graf-amazing-race-stars-engaged?__twitter_impression=true

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I truley believe Cody would be excellent on Survivor

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Lucas Bocanegra and Brittany Austin talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-lucas-bocanegra-and-brittany-austin-talk-the-amazing-race-%28part-1%29-23554.php

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ack!!! I did not know last night's show was two hours. Quit after first hour. Glad I noticed it here, got caught up on cbs.com.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought it was funny when Alex and Conor had to ask where Curaçao was.

ok, I was glad that they did.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Biscottiii, do you know where Cody proposed to Jessica? I see that skyline in the background on some of the videos but still I do not know. Obviously, I would not make a good contestant for this show as I know where NOTHING is. Always have said that those maps that say "you are here" even confuse me as I never know where I am. Born without the directional gene, obviously. :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Roblover, it was Runyon Canyon in los angeles.

https://www.laparks.org/park/runyon-canyon

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah it was definitely LA, where she lives.

I wonder if her shout out on social media to the designer of the ring means they got a discount?

I just wonder if he has visited his daughter since h missed last summer's visit to go on BB, then seemed to spend the short time between BB and TAR being in online videos with Jess.

I hope they had a meeting off camera.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
FYI, there are photos of him and daughter on Instagram, and on Jessica's Facebook page there are photos of the three of them together as well.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thank you Missyb! Seamonkey, yes pretty sure that shout out was all about obtaining a discount. That's okay with me....product placement everywhere :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks! Good to know! About him seeing the daughter.

Also if he can spend less on a ring, very good.

But especially good for his little girl. And watching her dad on Amazing Race, far better than on BB, And Cody has certainly excelled in the race.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thanks too Missyb for answering Roblover. I had no idea either.

Sign me: Clueless in Seattle

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Lucas Bocanegra and Brittany Austin talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-lucas-bocanegra-and-brittany-austin-talk-the-amazing-race-%28part-2%29-23577.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: