TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Henry Zhang & Evan Lynyak

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: Cast Bios: Henry Zhang & Evan Lynyak users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#TeamYale

Name: Henry Zhang

Instagram: @HenryTZhang
Twitter: @HenryTZhang

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Current occupation: Management Consultant

Describe what you do: I work on a team that helps companies, governments, and NGOs improve their performance and realize their goals.

Three words to describe you: Entrepreneurial, caring, and ambitious.

g>Favorite hobbies: Soccer, coding, and ukulele.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
I taught myself to code and created a website to provide debate preparation materials to disadvantaged students.

What scares you most about traveling?
Coming back injured—wouldn't want to worry my mom while I get these opportunities to travel.

What excites you most about traveling?
Seeing, experiencing, and eating entirely new things and getting to share these experiences with people I care about.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
Rio de Janeiro. I've never been to Brazil or even South America, and the place has a real holistic appeal to me. Also, I'm a big soccer fan and I'd love to play with locals on the beach.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
I think Evan and I, though young, have a serious relationship, and running the race, I'm hoping to learn lots more about her and about us. Also, it'll be an awesome travel experience!

Name: Evan Lynyak

Instagram: @evan.lynyak

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Current occupation: Management Consultant

Describe what you do: I work on a team that helps companies, governments, and NGOs improve their performance and realize their goals.

Three words to describe you: Thoughtful, sarcastic, and compassionate.

Favorite hobbies: Watching movies and reading.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
As a junior in college, I was the seventh overall best speaker out of more than 700 individual competitors at the 2016 World Universities Debating Championship, making me the top ranking female debater that year.

What scares you most about traveling?
Getting into a car accident or otherwise seriously injured while being far from family and without understanding the medical system.

What excites you most about traveling?
Traveling uniquely humbles me; I feel insignificant in such a big, amazing world, but that thought motivates me to savor life.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
Israel, as it is so rich with historical and cultural significance.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
Despite having only dated for a year and a half, I view my relationship with Henry as a serious one, and would like to learn more about how we function as a team. Additionally, running the race and getting as far as possible would allow me to see the world and have a unique adventure!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/215799/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very likeable.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, I was SO hoping they didn't lose in this fashion last night after reaching the pit stop in 3rd place. Man, what grit, and thank goodness for goat yoga.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: