TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Cody Nickson & Jessica Graf

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: Cast Bios: Cody Nickson & Jessica Graf users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#TeamBigBrother

Name: Cody Nickson

Instagram: @codythemarine
Twitter: @codythemarine

Hometown: Plano, Texas

Current occupation: Unemployed

Describe what you do: I was in the Air Force and Marine Corps, and then moved onto a Sales Job and college, but I just did Big Brother.

Three words to describe you: Passionate, stubborn, and honest.

Favorite hobbies: Motorcycle riding, surfing, and going out to eat.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
Becoming a Marine.

What scares you most about traveling?
Nothing.

What excites you most about traveling?
I never got to travel outside the country, besides with the military.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
China. It's a culture I've never experienced.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
I fell in love with Jess on Big Brother and we made an incredible team. I want to compete with her by my side again.

Name: Jessica Graf

Instagram: @thejessicagraf
Twitter: @thejessicagraf

Hometown: Los Angeles
Current occupation: Unemployed

Three words to describe you: Loyal, honest, and outrageous.

Favorite hobbies: Yoga, hiking, and boxing.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
Getting through seven weeks of hell on Big Brother.

What scares you most about traveling?
Getting lost.

What excites you most about traveling?
Seeing the world.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
Bora Bora. I would love to go for vacation.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
Be able to release our competitive side.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/215796/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, they didn't even smile in their photo.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They’re an interesting couple. He’s so stoic and reserved and she shows a lot of emotion and enthusiasm. He does seem to sincerely care a lot about her though.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I like them both and for some reason feel almost proud as a Big Brother obsessed fan that they are doing well so far!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes they've done very well so far. They are very competitive and they seem to be getting along well as a team.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really like them too. They seem so good for each other, bring out the best in each other.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Enjoying them too. I did chuckle at the NBA star opponent in last night's show who groused about them being 5'4" and having a low center of gravity. Cody did kind of look like a miniature human running against that realllly big guy.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: