TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Jan 10

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: 2nd Show, Jan 10 users admin

"You're the Best French Fry Ever"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 11, 2018Juju2bigdog25 01-11-18  9:24 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It seemed like Sarah didnt want to do it so she could blame her friend for the loss

eta,,just saw Juju post so I shoulda just said Ditto to Jujuj!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm. 3 hour, wow!

I will read the interview, for sure.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s interesting how people form different impressions. I just thought that they were friends and both were doing their best.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I had the wrong crossfit trainer. Sorry!

And April is bad at math... LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TAR is getting hammered on SM over the head-to-head. It sounds like where it is done in other countries' versions of TAR, it does not result in an elimination.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting this is on!!! Haven't seen either episode!

I just HAVE TO comment on the team pictures in the banner... would it have killed Cody and Jess to smile???? They are only ones who aren't... everyone else looks happy.. Cody and Jess looked like they just sucked lemons... I really don't think it would have killed them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Casscat, I said the same thing. It's like they were forced to go on the race, unlike the others who look so excited to get to do it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And that goes back to what I said about them recruiting. Jessica had never watched the show and Cody had only watched the first couple of seasons, and here we are on Season 30. This is why I hate when they recruit when there are a million fans who would love to be on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Cody and Jessica had any input as to what picture was put up on the press release? Perhaps there are other photos that show them smiling but the people who are in charge probably put what they want to promote out for public consumption.

Quite honestly I never noticed it until it was pointed out.

Whatever about recruitment. With the current trend of having "themes" of people (wasn't one a couple of seasons ago social media people?) it is likely that less people will be "real" fans and more will be recruits. Not saying it is right, but just factual. Wasn't Alison and her boyfriend the first BB couple to run the race?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree with Juju2bigdog on the Goat Yoga gals. Sarah didn't want to do the task. The car ride discussion in the first episode basically told a lot about their 'friendship.' Sarah likes to control everything. I agree April should quit whining and then she should get out of that so-called friendship.

Henry and Evan stayed calm and won in the end. Such a refreshing couple.

I'm glad Cody and Jessica are doing well. Cody could listen better. They seem excited to me. Both are competitive.

At this point, I'm rooting for everyone. May the best team win.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I won't miss the Goat Yoga ladies. Glad a team who worked better together keeps on going. But if they truly were hours behind it is going to be hard to catch up unless there is bunching.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
There will be bunching, especially this early on. There is always bunching. Those twins that appeared on the show out of nowhere near the end of the first episode still have a great chance. I am not sure they have a lot of experience in the world at large, outside their own little sphere, but I have not read their bios.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Heh. I just looked at the pictures and noticed the no smile right away. I wasn't all that surprised with Cody but a little surprised with Jess. But rather than a lack of enthusiasm I prefer to think the two of them have been go go go since BB and they might just be a little hyped out. Clearly they are trying to win at this point. Doing their best in challenges.

The others are all brightly smiling. It was suggested that for some reason CBS chose a sour picture of Jody but it seemed to me that they were really quick snap shots. If you notice they were all in about the same spot. Also fans may have been calling to them. If you notice they are focused in different directions.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jess said they arent doing weekly recaps anymore, I wonder why...CBS shut them down?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They probably didn't clear it with CBS beforehand, LOL.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
One of the twins was a Marine...not sure where he served but he has at least been out of Louisiana.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: April Gould and Sarah Williams talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-april-gould-and-sarah-williams-talk-the-amazing-race-%28part-2%29-23397.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: