TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Show, Jan 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: 1st Show, Jan 3 users admin

"You're a Champion (Prove It & Travel)"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 04, 2018Jbw25 01-04-18  12:49 pm
Archive through January 08, 2018Lexie_girl25 01-08-18  12:27 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It's not Jess and Cody's fault that CBS recruits "interesting" people...it has been going on since forever!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There are a lot of words to describe Jessica, but "interesting" isn't the first one that comes to mind.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
or second, third or fourth, etc.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, I did put it in quotes for a reason...it has always confounded me what the network people think of as interesting as opposed to what the viewers perceive it as. The same thing is confusing me on another reality show I watch...you can tell as the contestants (Worst Cooks in America) are total reality <77> who are trying to get TV time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't care who they invite. There are always teams I don't like much and teams I adore and some I don't care either way.

I still will watch. No one will keep me from my Amazing Race fix!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Im sure most of this seasons racers have never seen tar before :-(

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Pamy. My best guess would be that the guys on the NBA team have never seen TAR before.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, unfortunately you are right. I think all the teams except for three were recruited. Now whether or not they watched TAR before is another story.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
At least Cody said he had watched The Amazing Race in its early seasons...perhaps there are real life reasons why he didn't watch the later seasons. I think he said he liked to watch reality shows but sometimes you aren't free to watch shows as you get older.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
To be honest, I think it's good to have people that haven't watched, because it is a freshness to their game play.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I tend to agree. One of the things that made the early seasons fun to watch was that the teams didn't know what to expect and didn't have a preconceived idea of the best way to play the game.

I like to see competitive teams who try their best and all of the teams in this season seem to fit that criteria.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was actually pleasently surprised when Cody said he watched the first few seasons! I really hope he and Jess stay together, they really are a cute couple and seem to bring out best of ea other

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I was pleasantly surprised by Jess and Cody

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Dessie Mitcheson and Kayla Fitzgerald talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-dessie-mitcheson-and-kayla-fitzgerald-talk-the-amazing-race-%28part-2%29-23355.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: