TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: Caution Spoilers Caution users admin

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 25, 2017Sportsfan25 10-25-17  7:26 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
*********************I don't think Jody (just instinct not a spoiler) won but they must have had a great time running the race. Other teams are following them on Twitter so they must have made a few friends.

06-29-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
REMINDER: Some people use new messages to read the board, so the first few words of every post appear in their list. Please insert several nonsense characters before your post as a COURTESY so they won't be spoiled.

Paragraph returns don't work, they must be some character. Thank you for your consideration. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well I was bummed to see this photo
Not sure if they won but I was hoping they would get out early ugh

https://instagram.com/p/BahvSdcDdzw/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Why would any contestants be allowed to post pictures of the race? Don't they sign confidentiality contracts to keep everything a secret until the show airs?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
........................................that was the starting line and tons of fans were there taking pics

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Ok, Thanks! I thought it was at the end of the race.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Do we know when Jody got the news that they were going to be on TAR? Did Rachel really coach them?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wouldnt be surprised

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody was told while in the jury house and Jessica was home, so she probably was in touch with Rachel.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
blah blah blah saying so my comment doesn't show up for people that use new messages.

Thanks for spoiling that Jessica and Cody get to F3. I was not going to watch this season until they were eliminated. Sorry to their fans but just can't stomach them. Most, even if I don't like, I can still watch but just something about them. So anyway thanks, it will save me from watching the threads to see when they get eliminated so I can watch. Will just cross this season off my list.

Have fun watching.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo dahhh... zippidy day
^
^
^
^
^

Cruz, if you look back at my post in October, I "spaced" it just like above so the spoiler about Jody making it to the F3 wouldn't show up in your new messages.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, she was thanking you for spoiling honestly. She doesn't want to watch as long as Jody is on the show. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
oh... okay. Thanks Karuuna!!!! I obviously misread the intent of her post.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, and I had totally forgotten that somebody had spoiled that Jody make it to F3. I will be fine with it. I am sure I can learn to love them. And I would actually not mind it at all if Jessica could get some money so she doesn't have to work at a job where her ability to charm men for money determined her wages.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Jody engaged...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPH07KFivv/

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Did you see the ring? Usually I find big bucks rings gaudy but this one is beautiful. It appears in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=162&v=OuWQDlVi10I

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: