TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada V: General Discussion users admin

The Amazing Race Canada
The Amazing Race Canada (on Global)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight at 8:00 EDT!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that was a good start to the season. I like all the teams (not unusual for Amazing Race Canada). Kenneth and Ryan seem a bit over-the-top intense (generally in a fun way though) and they are going to be hard to beat. Andrea & Ebonie took a big chance taking that penalty but they're still there and they said they won't be doing that again!

I'm very happy that the Canadian version is on at 8:00. 10:00 was way too late for the U.S. TAR.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Enjoyed the first episode as well. Canada always seems to have a lot of teams that I want to win. :-)

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Did I miss something or did they only show the first few teams solving the Morse Code puzzle? It seemed like a lot of teams were struggling with that challenge and then all of a sudden everyone was flying out west.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - There was kind of an abrupt transition there. If you missed it, I missed it too.

I wasn't impressed with Andrea and Ebonie giving up so easily and taking the penalty but they worked hard the rest of the leg and they seemed to realize that they got away with something there.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not many posts. Just for the sake of concluding, it was a great season. I enjoyed all the teams and I was happy with the results. Another fun thing about the Canadian version is they do an extra hour after-finale discussion with all the teams.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Finally finished watching this and was thrilled Sam and Paul won.

It was a very diverse season in every aspect. Where they went, what they did and the team dynamics. Loved that they incorporated the Participaction 150 in tasks. There was no team that was unlikeable, granted Giv'er got a little grating at times they really did Giv'er their all.

I love how a lot of them you heard speak said that the Race has had a significant impact on them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sadly I read in our local paper that Ken from Team Giv’er died in a hiking accident in BC recently..

https://www.simcoe.com/news-story/9571262-collingwood-native-amazing-race-star-dies-after-800-foot-fall/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes that is very sad news. They were a fun team to watch.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: