TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada IV: General Discussion users admin

The Amazing Race Canada
The Amazing Race Canada (on CTV)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wilsonatmd mentioned that this is starting June 28th! :-)

Jenjones

06-22-2010

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjones a private message Print Post    
whoohooo emmett and julian from bb can will be on

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lowell is legally blind and running this race! I would think that this would place a bigger burden on his wife regarding the challenges. They are going to have to choose everything very carefully. Although from what I read of him he takes everything in stride and goes for it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that this starts tonight! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It looks like they have some really good teams!

Happygal

11-15-2004

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Good group of diverse teams. Great to see Jasper. I think someone called their partner a "dink" - I haven't heard that expression in about 40 years!

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I was excited to see Jillian and Emmett, until Jillian started screaming at Emmett. She was the one who called Emmett a dink and something else, I can't remember. Jeesh, not liking her so much. I hope it was just nerves for the first leg. Emmett is so cool and calm and just aced that tram task. I wonder when they became ex's. They don't act like ex's.
That tram task looked impossible and so scary. I was surprised to see the blind guy try it. He sure is enjoying himself!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Jill needs to calm down. I was so impressed with Emmett and the one girl doing that task first go. Props to her, my heart was in my throat when she was hanging upside down.

And Jon told Emmett is was going to get more intense! I thought what you're going to throw them from moving trains? airplanes with no parachutes!?

I wonder how long the two ladies had to wait? Cause lets face it they would never have completed that tram task first go. Did they have to wait two turns when it was cancelled? I really think they all lucked out with that being cancelled. The boys might have stayed.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Another high octane episode! A very good start to the season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed that as well. Emmett & Jillian remind me a bit of Rob & Amber in the way they are leading the pack.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Another great episode. I was really surprised at how Stephane was acting at the duck challenge. I'm not sure why he didn't get someone to assist him in exchange. It was like he just gave up before he even started it.

As for Emmett and Jill. I can see both sides of the coin there. Jill gets frustrated he's not listening, and you can see he is disregarding her, she starts shrieking and then you can see the shutters drop on his face. I guess that's why they aren't together anymore. Although on the flip side she calls him love and honey and he is at times very supportive. They obviously still have love for one another. They'd probably benefit from some counselling on their communication.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like all the teams though, once again, I think that the right team was eliminated. I'm not generally comfortable with a team choosing not to complete a task and then escaping elimination. I do understand though why they decided to not do it. The poor guy was clearly exhausted. It's unfortunate that no one helped him in return for him helping them. I'm not sure what happened there.

Great show though. Phil is a great host and I think that Jon is equally good. Very enjoyable to watch.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I like them all as well Jimmer. Stephane did seem to give up right from the onset though. He was spent, you could tell in the end and on to the dancing/coconut challenges. It was strange though that he was opening gates and no one stopped to help him.

I do love Jon, he's a natural at this imo.

I still think that the two moms are incredibly lucky to be there. Their wait time at that challenge (first ep) seemed to be the same as everyone else if start times were to go by and really should have been doubled I would think. Possibly resulting in the guys still being there. That said the one mom really pulled her weight in the challenge after her friend was suffering and had to sit out for a while.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, July 15, 2016 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I like all the teams, with small disruptions for Jillian and Emmett (stop with the bickering already!). That heat looked horrific!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow, Julie and Lowell are certainly one of the most inspirational couples I've seen.

Great last couple of episodes.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Jillian drives me nuts.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Me too. I'm for Joey and Ashley

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Jill is going to be so embarrassed when she sees herself screeching away.

Somehow I was more appalled at what Ashley did to Frankie and Amy than I have been at anyone else in quite a few seasons. She should have said nothing. It seemed so unnecessary.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well Steph & Kristen won! With Jill & Emmett 2nd and Joel & Ashley 3rd.

Jill was quite funny at the end and said she realized she is crazy and needs therapy. I thought she handled that part well.

Jasper....what did Ashley say to Frankie? I must have missed it.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Frankie and Amy were bashing Ashley on social media but Ashley said she doesn't regret what she did. She said she did what she had to do to make sure they got into the final three. She also suggested that Frankie and Amy should have read their clue.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ariasmum, I do agree Frankie and Amy should have read the clue thru a few times and not relied on Ashley's answer. Miz - Frankie didn't seem to get what they were doing and Ashley just lied and told them something wrong. I still stand by my belief she should have just shrugged and said nothing or can't help you we're struggling as well. It was quite an elaborate lie and her face after doing so was quite smug. It just seemed very unsportsmanlike.

For Ashley to sit on stage and say she wouldn't change it and have her nose in the air about it and saying everyone was lying and backstabbing I though was wrong. I really don't feel Kristen and Steph lying about having the passes was on the same level. And nothing anyone else did springs to mind either.

Frankie and Amy should not have stooped to bashing her on any social media but I don't really know what was said. The only thing I read was Amy referring to her as "calling bullshit" a spin on her last name of Callingbull.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/news/frankie-amy-sabotage-cost-spot-in-amazing-race-can

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Yes, there was the taffy making incident as well. Another example of Frankie and Amy not reading their clue.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Nothing to put up yet but the premiere date for Season 5 is July 4!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: