TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion (Was Caution Spoilers Caution)...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXVIII: General Discussion (Was Caution Spoilers Caution) users admin

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wilsonatmd already has some spoilers for us!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is from realityblurred.com:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/11/amazing-race-28-social-media-start/

-Rumor has it that there wasn't a start line per se, as there were teams sighted in several different airports; since all the teams are social-media related, the thinking is it was a virtual start (i.e. they got their first clue online)

-the Facebook thing they were hyping was from Mexico City- and got pushed back because the teams were later than they thought getting there; and it was mainly the teams giving shoutouts.

-RFF has some other good stuff as well (including the apparent detour options), there's a link to that from the RB article.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
LOL, they are all teams of "social media moguls" and none of them are Frankie Grande!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Didn't watch all the way to the end, but it was a whole lot of fun. Thanks for the link, Wilson. Friend of mine (Rato, for you foemer ElitesTV folks who are lurkers here) posted a link earlier on Facebook, but I had NO idea what the back story was, so didn't pursue it. Now I understand it is the start of the next season of Amazing Race.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I saw a commercial the other night and it said that they wouldn't have their phones or online access. Maybe they took the phones away when stuff was showing up on Facebook.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Meet the Cast of New Amazing Race

I can't believe it's starting again Feb. 12th.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Starting tomorrow!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh heck, thanks for the heads up! Gotta set my DVR!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL Karuuna!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... I just read the cast bios and I have no clue who any of these "internet sensations" are.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Their own families probably have no idea who they are either, Lexie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: