TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion (Was Caution Spoilers Caution)...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXVII: General Discussion (Was Caution Spoilers Caution) users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place for Amazing race spoilers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They left from Venice Beach....The Amazing Race ‏@AmazingRace_CBS 2h2 hours ago And they're off! See how the new crop of racers do starting 9/25 at 8/7c on @CBS! #AmazingRace

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Just saw a sign on Venice, CA pier that filming for TAR will be Monday June 22nd 7-9 am.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cool!Are you going to go?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay, Vsmart!! I HOPE you will be there and get pics and post them here! You can always go to work on time Tuesday, LOL.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Blues skies-no fog! From grafitti wall in Venice Beach,CA in taxis to Mother's Beach, Marina del Rey. Bike race for only tickets on first plane to Rio. Next flight 20 minutes later. Race 21 days.

Not in picture 2 short men in black t-shirts.
My picture is with season one winners.
Phil is even more cute in person. He took a picture with crowd to post on website.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
1st season winners

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
start AR27 Venice CA

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Super cool VSmart!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
CBS announced the teams right after- no blind date twist this time, thank goodness.

Ernest Phillips and Jin Lao, brothers from Boston

Denise Williams and James Earl Corley, mother and son from Prattville, Ala.

Cindy and Rick Chac, newlyweds from San Diego, Calif.

Alex Manard and Adam Dingeman, cousins from Chicago and Des Moines, Iowa, respectively

Justin Scheman and Diana Bishop, engaged couple from Philadelphia

Jazmine Lewis and Danielle Littleton, athletes from Los Angeles

Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern, best friends from Dallas

Kelly Berning and Shevonne Sullivan, TMZ editor and post production supervisor, respectively, from Los Angeles

Kelsey Gerckens and Joey Buttitta, dating news anchors from Santa Barbara, Calif. (you'd think they'd be CBS anchors....nope, they work at the Santa Barbara ABC affiliate)

Logan Fazio and Chris Gordon, dating paparazzi from Miami Beach, Fla.

Tiffany Chantell Torres and Krista DeBono, friends from Hoboken, N.J., and Staten Island, N.Y., respectively

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Vsmart, awesome ty for sharing!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Vsmart!!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Kelly Berning and Shevonne Sullivan, TMZ editor and post production supervisor, respectively, from Los Angeles

I wondered why they weren't on the show and no one said anything about it. They won't last long. They are both girly girls.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Mama, you're right- RFF was able to track the teams from LA to Rio, and they supposedly came in last (though they weren't sure if it was an elimination leg, a non-elimination leg, or a keep racing leg)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
those are 2 silly girls - i love watching TMZ with them! Was just tv (we're on vacation) and they just said the contestants were revealed,

"How'd they do?" says Harvey
"not that good, the little people beat them"

and more office banter that is funny

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
They will get a lot of ribbing when they get back on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Another article about the contestants...

http://tvline.com/2015/09/02/amazing-race-season-27-cast-photos/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sure do seem to be a lot of industry people on this year's race.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I saw the 2 tmz Contestants on a recent commercial. The brown haired one crying...other tells her not to cry.

Vsmart....thank you for photos!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was talking to Diana of Team Justin and Diana on FB. I friend the new reality people to help promote Reality Rally. She sent me a message saying she is a teacher and needs to keep her personal fb separate and created a fan page, I responded how sweet of her to take the time to message me and that I totally understand..honestly she could have ignored me LOL

she then wrote back saying thank for understanding that some people have actually been upset about it. I was shocked, some people can be so rude!

So I am going to root for her and Justin! :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I got major confused that I missed the race - its "Thursday" in my mind, but since its after midnight, its Oct 16 according to the computer date! lol but I went to cbs.com and found some fun things...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1004984/first-look-thegreenteam-is-targeted-on-the-amazing-race-ep-4/

pictures! 13 pictures - the first one had this caption:

"#ThePaparazzi race against the other teams in the journey to Africa.
When the eight teams travel to Africa, they soar high above the breathtaking Victoria Falls toward a double U-turn, and #TeamTexas uses their Express Pass in the hopes of eliminating #TheGreenTeam in Episode 4 ("Good Old Fashioned Spit In The Face") of The Amazing Race."

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
This is actually a spoiler for next season

http://ca.eonline.com/news/714855/tyler-oakley-is-doing-the-the-amazing-race-find-out-this-season-s-cool-twist-and-who-his-partner-is

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Leg 8 tonight from The Netherlands

all the way to Krakow Poland, looking at the previews,

https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/photos?page=1

salt mine, piano task pictures etc are on page 1 and part of page 2

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Mods- some of the spoilers came out for next season over the weekend, so can we get a thread for XXVIII up?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Set up an area for it! :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: