TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Amazing Race Ecuador Episode 9

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race Ecuador: Amazing Race Ecuador Episode 9 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
http://youtu.be/0N1Gnl6ufXU

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Thank you for continuing to post these. I haven't had time to get beyond episode 2, but Christmas break is coming and I intend to binge! :-)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I am a few episodes behind myself but it makes it easy to find and catch up This all takes place in Ecuador and I just love it there.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Have you visited it often?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
We went not to long ago to research for our next step in life. It is a great place felt very relaxed took public transit instead of renting a car. Everyone was friendly and we are still working on moving.

With all the traveling we did in our younger years we felt that Ecuador was it.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
My husband wants to expat to Ecuador

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
:-) I had an exchange student in class one year from Quito. Amazing that they have rainforest, mountains AND beach all within the same country. You'd never have to leave to change the climate for a vacation!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan that is our plan.

Teachmichigan exactly all seasons you can go for what you want by going to the elevation in the mountains. Also all the fruit you know and all the new ones to see.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: