TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 5 and Following

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada II: Episode 5 and Following users admin

The Amazing Race Canada
The Amazing Race Canada (on CTV)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 10, 2014Happygal25 09-10-14  6:47 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Just gotta' say.. I am so happy with the final 3 teams. I will happy with whoever wins but those are my favourite 3. (Although I do like the one hockey girl much more than the other.)

Happygal

11-15-2004

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I too like the final 3 teams. Should be a good race to the finish next week. I think it is the hockey gal's race to lose at this point - they are just so strong physically and are dominating in the tasks. Would love to see Mickey and Pete win - they are so joyful and fun. But I'm still cheering for Ryan and Rob since Ryan is a friend of a friend of mine. I feel a sense of loyalty.

I find it interesting watching the hockey gals and how when they have to work together on a task, they aren't that good together. Snapping at each other, acting like they want to throw in the towel, etc. For two people who have been teammates for a long time and grew up playing a team sport, it's interesting behaviour. I would have expected a closer relationship. Maybe the stresses of the race are bringing out the not so best in each of them. However, even with a bit of dysfunction, they pull together and seem almost unbeatable. Would love to see them take on some of the US Amazing Race all stars at a later date.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, September 19, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Happygal, I would love to see the Hockey Olympians compete in a U.S. A.R. Too.
Im just happy tbe brother sister duo are out.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Well, that was fun. But the "after the race" show was not so enjoyable. I was a bit surprised that Rex/Bob got bleeped after Pierre/Michel mouthed off at them. Immature behaviour by both teams. Lousy end to a great season.

So enjoyed watching Mickey and Pete get into their trucks and drive away - with their "chauffuers"!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Is that what happened? I somehow missed what was going on and thought maybe it was the twins that were bleeped. I also thought that was in poor taste for them to try to defend their actions instead of answering the question they were asked.

I am so happy for Mickey and Pete. I think they were the team that would appreciate their winnings the most. They are just so cute. I bet they won't have any problem finding girlfriends.

It's too bad that yet again a bad taxi driver may have been detrimental to a team losing. Ryan and Rob seemed to have done their tasks well once they finally got there. Bummer.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize it was Rex and Bob that got bleeped. I thought it was Pierre and Michele. Regardless, the brothers seemed to cement the opinion that they are not so nice.

Loved that Mickey and Pete won. Good sports, nice guys.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Great ending! This was a really enjoyable season and ending . Even Suki and Jindar (sp?) came across as really nice. Why can't the US TAR be more positive like this? Pierre and Michel would fit in there well. I couldn't believe their attitude. I thought it was miscommunication that they Uturned Audrey and Alain .....but it was sheer nastiness!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Loved loved loved the whole season! It has to have been the happiest best winner, for me, that I have seen. I was so thrilled the boys won. Really great season, great tasks and I learned some things. (The library of congress is beautiful). The final task was a good one. Definitely TAR US should take note and up their tasks, especially after the dismal finale last season. Can't wait for next season.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And Jon did a great job as well. I loved how excited he was at the finish line.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: