TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 3- July 22

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada II: Episode 3- July 22 users admin

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Another good episode. Sorry to see the married couple leave. They seemed like they were truly enjoying the experience and each other.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for letting us know who was eliminated. Our recording cut off with ten minutes to go.

The hockey players seem almost unbeatable at this point (and I like them a lot) but we all know how one bad move can end this game.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I noticed last night when the hockey players got to the mat the woman greeting them said something like "Welcome to Hong Kong, the City of Lights." Last week it was something like "Welcome to Tofino, the town at the End of the Road." Same thing when they arrived in Victoria. I assume there will be a task during the last leg that has them matching up in order the city names with the description. Presumably they have all watched the shows before and know to keep track of things like this.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Good catch, Happygal. I hadn't noticed that. I've missed those end of the game "recall" tasks for the past couple of seasons on the American AR.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I haven't found the latest episode available online yet. Well, on the CTV site but once I get to the first commercial it doesn't go further. If anyone knows where I can find it, I'd appreciate your help.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
never mind. found it

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Tishala - I've also had luck with an extension called Hola Unblocker. It allows you to pick the country you want your computer to use to access websites. I watched TAR Canada last night on CTV using it. :-) I've had it on my computer for over 6 months without any problems, so I think it's a decent add on.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the tip, TM. I really appreciate it.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, July 25, 2014 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I really find Rex and Bob to be complainers. Everytime Rex is whinging away I cringe, I expected so much more from him. Probably not fair of me. But he is an icon!

This was another exciting leg. That eating challenge had my gag reflex just from the living room! But they were all pretty game to do it. these legs seem jam packed with tasks and I am going to keep track of what Happygal pointed out. I wonder if anyone has twigged to it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: