TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2- July 15

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada II: Episode 2- July 15 users admin

The Amazing Race Canada
The Amazing Race Canada (on CTV)

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I'll get this started.

Gross fish task. I'd have a hard time doing it as a vegetarian.

Love that they have a French speaking couple. Very Canadian!

I love the hockey players. They're having fun.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I seriously hope Bob and Rex are eliminated tonight. I guess I could see taking a penalty for surfing (if you can't, you can't), but the chair building????? I wonder if you have to do a few practice tasks to even get on the show!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Well that's unfortunate!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great show as always with fun tasks but I am very disappointed that Bob and Rex weren't eliminated after two time penalties. They should be embarrassed (and I think they were embarrassed).

The hockey players are amazing. I expected them to be strong in the physical aspect of the game but they are good at all aspects of the game.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I totally agree, Jimmer. Two penalties and still there?

They are the only team I dislike. Excited to see them all leave the country next week.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What a great episode! That must be a first, taking a penalty on both the tasks. Which I thought was ridiculous. Rex and Bob are far more whiny than I ever thought they would be. They seemed to throw in the towel so quickly. Standing on the board for three seconds? I'm sure they would have gotten it if they had of persevered. Bob's chair would have passed muster if he had of looked at some of the others that were accepted. they need to re-evaluate and get their heads straight about the race. They were incredibly blasé about taking the penalties imo.

I felt so bad for the couple that left they really wanted to be there. I don't know how he dislocated his shoulder.

I do really like Jon's hosting as well. That fish task seemed pretty brutal, and I did like that they limited the amount of fish available to fillet.

I think Iheart mentioned this, they have two French speaking couples, the twins and the dating couple.

I can't wait for Hong Kong next week.

I will say all the teams seem really excited to be there.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The series was great last summer and so very popular. It's nice to see that they have used the show's popularity to expand it further.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Natalie and Meghan are awesome....but I hope another team starts winning legs or this could get a bit boring.
Rex and Bob are very disappointing...wish they had never heard of time penalties.
All the other teams are great...esp. twin bros and the brother-sister team.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: