TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 1 - July 8th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada II: Episode 1 - July 8th users admin

The Amazing Race Canada
The Amazing Race Canada (on CTV)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that this starts tonight!

I don't know if we need separate episode threads depending on how much posting there is but we'll see how it goes.

By the way, this is the number one show in Canada!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Fingers crossed that it shows up on my preferred Online TV series site. :-)

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Excellent show this evening! The teams are really interesting. Everyone is already memorable in their own way.

I feel bad for Shahla and Nabella. They barely had a chance after dropping the gadget (thingy) in the water and then getting a leg cramp.

It's too bad that they have to lose a team on the first show. I always feel so sorry for that team. So Canadian, I know.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was a very good show and a great start to the race. I like all the teams and the travel and the tasks were fun to watch.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I was impressed by the French guy getting the tea serving perfect on the first attempt.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was amazing. They all did quite well at that task. I was surprised at how well the hockey players did as well.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked at the prize for a Canadian show- they added to it this year:

$250,000 cash
10 pairs of Air Canada Business Class tickets
2 Chevy trucks (high-end ones- they retail for about $45,000 each)
Free gas "for life" (50 years)

They're calling it $500,000- which when you think about it is the same prize TAR US gives after taxes (and IIRC it's tax-free up there; so technically it's more)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well their ratings last year were incredible. Those are great prizes!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow was that a jam packed episode! They did so much.

I felt so sorry for the hockey player tossing her cookies all over the plane. I was kinda worried for her jump partner for the trip down. ugh

This group seems like a very fit bunch. and quite a few daredevils in there.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
On a lot of these shows you can see that two or three of the teams have no chance. I like how the teams are all competitive enough to have a chance of winning.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
On a talk show yesterday Shala & Neebla said that they were exhausted and dehydrated after the "fire fighting" challenge and then going right into the water challenge. So it appears this leg was even more difficult and physical than what was shown on tv.

Enjoyed all the teams and, in particular, Rex & Rob. Love how they know to play to the camera. I think they would be a hoot to travel with.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: