TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions (was Spoilers.......

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXV: General Discussions (was Spoilers....) users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's a couple of spoilers from the start:

-The first clue in Times Square had a nice little nod to the past- they had to go to the Unisphere in Queens, which was the finish line in the very first race.

-There is a new twist, which is believed to replace the Express Pass- the Save. Whoever wins it can save themselves from elimination one time up to Leg 9.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson. This should be fun, I can't wait.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hopefully the Save won't involve saving another team..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, I read that the save cam be handed over before the end of the 9th leg if you are facing elimination.

This sounds quite useful. I wonder if they will first be told if it is NEL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some scenes of start in Times Square and the club box at Flushing Meadow.

http://imgur.com/a/Uwh4j

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Great pics, thanks Seamonkey

Chocolab

05-24-2011

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chocolab a private message Print Post    
I was a tour of Helsinki, Finland on Friday, May 16 and saw one team exiting a taxi - didn't see a clue box, but saw a marker on a wall. Also passed by the area where a detour was going on.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Must have been for another version Chocolab- since our version just started filming.

SSucks believe that Michelle/Lisa were the first team eliminated based on sightings. Rumors are there was a 7-hour spread between first and last place.

RFF has had multiple sighting of teams in London this morning.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Amazing Race Canada 2 starts in July, they might have still been filming in May. Must have been fun to see!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Rumor from SSucks...

Isabelle/Dennis were the 2nd team out, and Leg 3 is in Scotland....and they might have trouble getting out of the UK because of a transport strike...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Rumors from SSucks..

Taping is done, as Brooke (one of the wrestlers) tweeted yesterday...she and Robbie ended up 4th.

Final three are:

Misti/Jim
Amy/Mya
Adam/Bethany

(Very interesting final 3- The producers are probably ecstatic that Bethany made it to the finals, there's a F/F team in the finals, and a married couple)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
How could she tweet where she ended up? Isn't that a violation of her contract?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
No- she tweeted she had finished taping as well as the spoilers over at SSucks had them finishing 4th; they were two different things from two different sources.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I didn't think contestants could talk about it until the last show/finale had actually aired.

Funny, I don't mind the spoilers where someone has seen them in airports, etc., but it does bothers me that a contestant would tweet a spoiler before it's aired. I just assumed it's a given.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I would assume that a contestant spoiling a show is not allowed, but not ever having seen a CBS reality show contract, I can't say for sure.

But there have been other contestant spoiling on CBS shows (mainly survivor that I remember) and CBS has not sued or issued public penalties that I'm aware.

Maybe its not a big deal for CBS?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is a big deal for CBS, but RFF has some amazing spoiler research and people..

Interesting .. so that save probably helped the dentists clinch the deal. I HOPE I start liking them soon.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Isn't this the first season in a while that we have had much in the way of spoilers for this show? Lots and lots for Survivor, but TAR not so much!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I read that the husband of the married dentist team died a few days ago. There’s an investigation but a cause of death was not given.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yes, I read that also yesterday, just that he had died. I couldn't recall them, except for the wife's name, which was Misty, and I remembered a Misty had played. Now that you say married dentists, I recall them.

When is current season beginning? Can't wait.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think in May but don’t hold me to that.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Premieres on May 22.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: