TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXIV: General Discussions: Archive through February 22, 2014 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will be the ones left at the starting gate?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I would actually watch Brenchel with the volume up if we could leave the twinsies at the gate. :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
The one thing about this show is there are very strict rules and teams eliminate themselves, once every thing is set up, it no longer has producer interference up to and including traffic tickets. So, no matter who is racing and who is edited obnoxious, it is the one real reality program. And I get to see the world and make my own imaginary itinerary for a not going to happen world trip

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wish you guys could see Brenchel as I see them. They are kind and generous. Very gracious and down to earth

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I find Brenchel very entertaining and fun to watch. They also ran a really good race last time so I look forward to seeing them go far.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, it's a shame that's not how they come across on tv. Maybe it's the stress of the competition, but to me, they just argue, are disrespectful to each other, and Rachel in particular is kind of whiny.

It's good to be reminded that these shows don't show us the total of a person tho. :-)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I also love watching them. Can't wait! Team Green Glitter!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ya all would hate me more than Rachel. I would be complaining and whining way more and I would suck at everything. LOL

say what ya will about her but you have to give her props on what a great competitor she is and is willing to do anything thrown at her

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Pamy, could be TAR brings out the worst in people. I just like to watch people having fun, not arguing or whining. But I'd probably be whining too, if I were on the race.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I like Brenchel and am happy to see them race again. I will give Rachel made props for training before her first race. I remember her saying she learned how to rappel and she did some pretty serious training. It obviously paid off because they were smoking in some of the physical comps.

And I do believe you Pamy when you say she has a good heart. While it may not have been obvious during her first BB season, it was very obvious during her second season. I also find Rachel to be extremely loyal. And she loves animals - anyone that loves animals is a-okay in my book.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
A gurl can dream that they were left at the gate......

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The ones I like the least are Margie/Luke and Dave/Conner. The ones I like the most are Cord/Jet and Flight Time/Big Easy. The rest are all sort of in the middle for me.

The best team to be left at the starting gate would be Dave and Connor. Then we'd be spared the over and over scenes of him hurting his foot. Also, I just plain do not like the kid. Margie and Luke have no chance of winning so they can take themselves out later.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm anti Margie & Luke, Natalie and Nadiyah and Jessica and John.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
heh, we all have very different favs and dislikes. I'm just going to enjoy the ride. There are several teams I like, so it will be a fun season!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
One thing for sure - I LOVE The Amazing Race! (And Phil, can't forget Phil!)

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Right there with you Roxip!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Me three!

Lorie

08-29-2003

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Rachel is willing to do anything thrown at her except shave her head........ ;-)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I notice the pics still show Bopper and Mark together. Are they racing together after all? Or is it just that there is no picture of Mark and Mallory yet? Can't wait for the show to start! Love it!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
even on FB they act like they are racing together, no mention of Mallory...They are prolly planning to make it a big dramatic event in first ep...he cant race at last min and they call her

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm with Jmm.. Twinnies, begone! and I'd rather see Brenchel than Afghanimals again or her Luuuuke! Moooommmm! Others who are nice enough, just don't merit a THIRD chance and I was never a particular fan of the Cowboys. Didn't care for Mallory.

I AM happy that the team who went out on injury are getting another chance.

I hope they go to some great places.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, February 21, 2014 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am surprised that Luke doesn't remember "It's so hard!"

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Friday, February 21, 2014 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Trailer for TAR All Stars

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4209290009/?ref_=3p_3p_vi2

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc you just made me LOL and look for the LIKE button.