TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 26, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXI: General Discussion: Archive through December 26, 2012 users admin

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie....

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie! I love spoilers in general and this one in particular as it was so detailed!

Didn't use a spoiler box as I don't think I said anything revealing - mods feel free to delete if you disagree!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... had a little more time to spend piecing together the spoilers...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The teams will arrive at JFK Airport and go to Coney Island. From Coney Island, they will go to the other side of Brooklyn to the Brooklyn Navy Yard. There they will perform some sort of upside-down bungee jump (in homage to Houdini?). From there, they will then go to Lombardi's Pizza and make a pizza delivery run to Bicycle Habitat. After Bicycle Habitat, they will then go to the United Nations and perform the hello/goodbye challenge with the flags at the U.N.

No one has figured out where the final mat is going to be in NYC.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
HO HUMMM

Do you think the Chips will take off their shirts on any physical tasks?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, only iffin we are lucky and the Amazing Race Gods are smiling down on us.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
:-)

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Roxip
I suggest you snag that picture above and blow it up.
Then you can hang it on your wall.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I bet they'd send you nice autographed pictures if you asked..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...I'm just teasing. I do enjoy a fine physical form...especially if it is male. Hey, I'm a single parent, 54, and living in the most married small town in the state of Texas. I have to have a few mild thrills.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
i sure hope the twins leave, after stealing the money i have no respect for them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
A little more from RFF re: the finalé:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
TAR wouldn't be fun without the animals, and in France we are going to have lots of DOGGIES!!!!

The final mat is now speculated/spoiled to be Gotham Hall

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tonight on the Cooking Channel, a Beekman Boys mini-marathon. If you haven't watched this show and enjoyed the guys on the race (especially if you love animals), you should check it out. I so enjoyed their show and hope they have some new episodes soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That show was cancelled, but hopefully there might be another season..

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thx Babyjax, that was truly a TREAT! Kid Sis & I watched them all (1st time for either of us) and really enjoyed. Dang Seamonkey sad to hear that, we are chomping at the bit for more now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are re-running on the cooking channel and have a cookbook out so maybe they will have a cooking show? Their website is also full of interesting bits too.

Go and watch their "Christmas videos" over the past years.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Got this lovely (and Amazing!) Christmas video from Josh and Brent this morning. I subscribe to their web site. Enjoy:

http://beekman1802.com/videos/2012-beekman-holiday-video-card/?utm_source=BEEKMAN+1802&utm_campaign=18bf926a2e-2012+Beekman+Holiday+Video+Card&utm_medium=email

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
BJM, thanks for sharing that! It was beautiful!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love so many of their videos..

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
What a great video! Thx

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Awwww, I loved that video card. Funny and sweet at the same time.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That is quite some house and barn.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not complaining but I am confused. Maybe I misunderstood and I don't know much about them but I thought these guys kept saying they needed the money. I have nothing against them winning and I hardly think that a contestant's wealth is relevant to who should win but since they kept mentioning it I'm a bit baffled. Wouldn't they already have a pretty nice lifestyle.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That place was almost from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

Not complaining either but wow!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
My parents owned an old house like that in Virginia. And we are not even remotely rich. They did most of the work themselves renovating the place. These homes come with so much built in charm, often it is just a matter of scraping off all the junk people loaded on over the years and get back to the original home.

If you look carefully, you will see a lot of older repurposed furniture. And where that house is, there is still a lot of antiques to be bought at really reasonable prices. The boys or perhaps friends (they have a lot in the artsie world) probably had a hand in the decorating. One thing I especially liked was the less is more look. Too often decorators try to load everything from an era into these homes. The Beekmans clearly went for signature pieces.

Maybe I can get them to buy some of my glut of pewter.

These guys had really good jobs but they also lived the NY lifestyle and that is expensive. Then they traded that for their country dream and those homes these days can be expensive.

What I got from the show was they were hoping the money would allow them to pay off their mortgage so they could both work the farm/business full time.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How do you make money off of goats?

I have had goat's milk fudge but that is about it.