TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXI: General Discussion: Archive through December 04, 2012 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay but now I want to know what RFF is?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
RFF is realityfanforum.com

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thanks.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't want to know anything that happens in the future.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is fine to start a spoiler thread but to tease about what is spoiled at RFF or elsewhere just asks for people to respond or ask about that info and there are people who really don't want to know that studd in a general discussion thread.

And general discussion isn't a show spoiler thread for that specific night, where, yes, after it has aired on the east coast, then the info is out.

I knew all week that this last leg was NEL, which made it easier for me to watch, since I love the Beekmans, but wouldn't have posted that here.

But, on to the next stop!! Istanbul.

And the promo that has already aired about someone stealing money from another team. ACK.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Are you being sardonic Dogdoc? Because of course the future is relative to the fact that it really happened in the past...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't even want a hint of a spoiler past the day of the week of the show that was just shown.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We don't consider previews that have aired to be spoilers. As Alaginger says they are usually CBS misdirection, trying to lead us to believe something that often isn't so.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The CBS previews are ok, those are facts they want us to know. The dug up ones are the ones I don't want to read about.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, those are spoilers.. for some reason on this show I do want to know, (sometimes) but I understand and for other shows definitely do not. Actually I get much more riled about the few sports I follow.. I HATE it when the Olympic results or the winner of a long tennis match is thrust upon me when I really wanted to watch the whole thing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Courtesy of RFF, these are the teams speculated to be the F3 (based on decoys being spotted wearing flip-flops and in no apparent hurry - LOL):

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
James/Jaymes, Trey/Lexie, Josh/Brent

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I'm routing for the Chippendales! They are grear to look at and really nice too!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
FANTASTIC! Thank you Lexie!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You are most welcome Kappy. RFF nailed the F3 last season, so I'm pretty confident they have the correct F3 this season.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
bummed to see that 3rd pairing listed there

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
If that final 3 is correct, I won't care who wins. I like all 3 teams.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Happy if that is F3.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
That would be a good final three!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
id like them to come in that order too :-)

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that one of the finale tasks will be to recite or get the goodbye language in order? This season not only are we hearing the countrymen with Phil say "Welcome" we're hearing them say "Goodbye" - I don't recall hearing that before. Every finale the teams have to recall their journey somehow, I just wonder if this will be the way they do it?

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
That sounds like a good idea Scotchbright.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scotch, that is the thinking over at Reality Fan Forum.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I hope those three teams are in fact correct. It has been hard for me to watch much this year with the show being delayed due to football. After all I have to zoom on over to Showtime where I must watch Dexter "live" even though I am taping it each week.

Spear

08-05-2001

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Scotchbright, that's what I thought, too, and it seems to be confirmed by the preview for next week's show. You'll see a glimpse of that task in the very last part of the preview (where someone gets bonked on the head).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoiler re: next two legs of the race next week:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
It looks like the next leg of the race will take place in France, this is where the Twinnies are Philiminated. The "end city" is NYC, which is really strange in the world of TAR because they usually film the end city on a Sunday morning in a remote location. This is where Abbie/Ryan and the Twinnies were seen racing as decoys without cameras and wearing flip flops.

There are several locations being "spotted," however the only ones I have been able to confirm with pictures of the F3 is Coney Island (maybe something involving Houdini?), and a pizza delivery somewhere in Manhattan, and the United Nations. It would appear that they have to match the hellos/goodbyes with the flags of the various countries at the United Nations.

The only thing people at RFF are having a hard time piecing together is the Brooklyn Navy Shipyard. Someone posted a satellite image of it, but no one can really figure out how this plays into any task or challenge. It would appear from Mapquest that the Brooklyn Navy Shipyard is on the opposite side of Brooklyn from Coney Island. So that's a little confusing. That's all I have.