TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Amazing Race: China Rush, Season 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Australia & China Rush: The Amazing Race: China Rush, Season 3 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 08, 2012Tntitanfan25 10-08-12  8:12 pm
Archive through November 05, 2012Biscottiii25 11-05-12  9:24 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Nothing yet?

Spear

08-05-2001

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Sorry, it's not at the usual place yet.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for checking! I still have "Nashville" to watch Saturday at the library!

I am just SUCH a fan of this show!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait a minute - Amazing Race is no longer on Sunday nights? I have been out of the country for about six weeks, so I honestly don't know.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No Juju, this thread is for China Rush that we're watching via this thread - in addition to our regular Sunday US TAR on TV.

Unfortunately, it's probably too late for you to start watching, because YT keeps outlawing due to international boundaries. When Spear captures them, we watch immediately before they shut them down.

Next season you should watch. What a GREAT race, and strenuous challenges. We've really been enjoying!!!

Spear

08-05-2001

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
This is the account whose videos I've been linking. All the Season 3 episodes seem to be there (for now), if anyone wants to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tarchinarush/videos?view=0

I think the "amazingraceglobal" account on YouTube was suspended because of complaints from the US and maybe Australian versions of TAR. The China Rush producers probably didn't care. When that account was suspended, it looks like the same user just created a different account and re-uploaded the China Rush videos.

The other place that has videos is the official site:

http://www.chinarush.cn/season3/cn/video/

The page is in Chinese but it looks like the episodes are just listed in reverse chronological order. (There seem to be some extra clips, too.)

Hopefully, the finale shows up at either of those places soon!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you for all your diligent searching, Spear! Please know that you are much appreciated!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Spear, you are a pure genius when it comes to finding our 'goodies'.
Thank you too!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh!! Thanks, folks. I am indeed in the wrong thread, and am just trying to catch up on things I have missed while out of the country, can't take on anything new right now. But thanks for the recommendation for the future.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I keep getting the butterfly episode which is not the latest episode!

Tosagnee

09-03-2010

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tosagnee a private message Print Post    
I just checked youtube for episode 12 and saw this comment posted a day ago by tarchinarush in comments under episode 11...

"We're working on getting episode 12. I believe that an HD upgrade is happening to the feed from China and that we will get episode 12 soon."

Hooray!!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info! Waiting is hard!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I don't know who Hazel is, but thanks for alerting me to heard for the library as soon it opens in the morning!

Spear

08-05-2001

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Okay, so the station that broadcasts the show happens to have streams of the last few days on their site. To watch the finale, go to:

http://www.icshanghai.com/en/live/

Click on "16" (Nov 16) near the upper right corner, then click "14:30 ... China Rush 40" when the list of shows gets updated on the right side.

I'm not sure how long this stays up so watch it while you can. I'm watching it now ...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Shucks! I think I'm already too late. All I got was a chef show and the next ones were cartoons. Thanks for trying Spear!!!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Oh my, I didn't get to the library yesterday and won't be able try viewing until Saturday!

I am so afraid that will be too late! Could someone PM me the outcome?

Spear

08-05-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
It still works for me. You sure you're able to select the right date and time, Biscottiii? It was flaky in Firefox for me -- I had to use Chrome. Also, when I select "16", it seems to list the schedule for Nov 17. You might have to try 16 or 17 depending on which one has "China Rush 40" in the 14:30 time slot.

Tntitanfan, I can PM you the result if it doesn't work for you on Saturday.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Spear - you are the best! I will certainly give it my best shot on Saturday, but I am not the savviest computer chick!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Oh whew Spear, you saved the day! Thank you. Yes, I'm using firefox and found it on Day17, listed below just like you said "xxxxChina Rush 40". So TNT, if you don't find it try checking each date.

I just finished watching, so at this point it's still listed.

THAT was intense! I kind of liked all 3 final teams because they've been hard working & positive. There was just no telling who would win - right up to the finish line. What an excellent race!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Just keep your fingers crossed that it stays up until I can get to the library tomorrow morning! It is closed today -

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I have checked 16th through 19th. No China Rush although I was offered the first episode of TAR!

Spear

08-05-2001

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
The finale is now up on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/8oHUXqFMff8

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I'll be at th library tomorrow as soon as it opens!

TY, Spear, for all your patience and hard work!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Fabulous!! When does the next one start?

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, January 19, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
CR has such hard physical challenges plus 3 eating tasks.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Have these races vanished from the known world forever?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: