TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Australia & China Rush: The Amazing Race Australia Season 2: Archive through July 22, 2012 users admin

Doublethink

08-23-2006

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Doublethink a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much - I couldn't find it either):

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
THANK YOU!!!

Loremma

04-25-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
Thank you for posting. Very good episode.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Wilson! I just wish I would have time to get to the library to watch it before Sunday! However, it is nice to know that it is there waiting for me -

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I finally got to the library to watchi this today! Fun episode although I was sorry about who went home. One team I really don't like, but maybe they are getting a "bad edit." Liking the policemen more and more as they seem to be unbending a bit -

Spear

08-06-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Episode 7:
http://youtu.be/mnQ6AbWwEwQ

Romarr35

02-16-2009

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Romarr35 a private message Print Post    
Spear - thank you. Paris and Cuba. WOW.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I resoluttely stayed away from this site at the library until I had my back emails all cleared out!

However, by the time I got here I has no more than 42, and maybe as few as 12 minutes left on my computer time there. I can get a 30-minutes extension if the computers are not really busy -

Tomorrow I am going on a road trip with my BFF and a friend from the first grade. We call ourselves the Hysterical Historical Ladies, and have been taking trips to see interesting places near and far, and EAT LUNCH, of course, for about five years now. We take turns planning and driving and usually get in at least one turn each per year.

All this to say that I plan to finish off a glorious day of fun with friends with an hour at the library with my Aussie pals!

Cisbum

06-05-2011

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cisbum a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting Spear!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Loved it! I am so enjoying Lucy and Emilia's have-fun spirit. Between them and Sam/Stinky - and shoot, almost everyone except Joe/Sister and Botox lady team, Australia is making this a very enjoyable season!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
LOL - Teach! I believe it is StiCky, not StiNky!

I don't like Paul and Steve much - mostly because of Paul!

I am assuming the Joe/Sister team you don't like is Joe/Grace and not Jo/Michelle? I was actually okay with the J/G pair until the cab hijacking. Now not so much, although I sort of believe them when they - actually Grace - said that they wouldn't have done it to the Tazzy guys or the cops.

I am liking the cops - they remind me a bit of the "cowboys" last season -as they see a task and buckle down and do it. Actually the twins are pretty much in the same mindset.

For my own curiosity, does anyone else see at height difference in the twins? As identicalas they seem to be, isn't that unusual?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! Whoops! I really DO know that, but my DH's best friend in high school was nicknamed Stinky, so I must have just typed it by habit!

Yup, Joe/Grace. They don't bug me too much but the cab stealing when the other team was right there somehow seemed worse than stealing it behind their backs. I honestly have NO idea why that seems worse to me, but it does. I also don't like that they were clear that they would NOT have done it other teams. That smacks of meanness. Of course, if they'd said they'd only steal Paul and Steve's cab, it wouldn't have bothered me At All; yup, I'm not logical at all!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I have friends who have recently visited Cuba and were appalled by the breakdown of the infrastructure. Apparently those turista dollars have been sorely missed -

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Hoping to see a new episode posted soon -

Loremma

04-25-2004

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
I hope a new episode is posted as well. I tried searching for the episode and accidentally found out who went home instead.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
There is a narrative account of the episoe at the website at the head of this page. Video, however, does not appear to be available at that site.

Spear

08-06-2001

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, it looks like they may be cracking down on the YouTube uploads. The episode is available for download from file sharing sites, torrents, and Usenet, but I can appreciate that not everyone may be willing nor able to go that route.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Spear - I am very tech non-savvy, but I think i understand that the episodes are now only available on "pay for view" sites?

I would certainly be willing to do that - within reason, of course - but have no idea how to proceed. I would be watching from a computer at the public library -

Spear

08-06-2001

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
They're free but they're not really legal (pirated stuff). I doubt they'd come after you but you never know. I'm not sure what you're allowed to do in the library but you'd need to be able to save large files and possibly install some software, so it might be a problem.

Sorry about this. Since they haven't removed the previous episodes from YouTube, maybe there's a chance the new episodes will show up later.

Doublethink

08-23-2006

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Doublethink a private message Print Post    
I don't want to post the link here in case someone is monitoring and the episode will be removed, but Episode 8 has been posted on YouTube. This is how it's labeled "Amazing Race Australia S02E08."

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will still be available when I get to the library at 2 PM tomorrow!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
THANK YOU!!!

Doublethink

08-23-2006

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Doublethink a private message Print Post    
Your library is open on Sundays? Maybe a university library? Budget cuts have eliminated Sunday hours for my local library.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Ours is open 2 to 5 on Sunday. All of Nashville's libraries are closed on Friday, except the main downtown one which is closed on Monday instead. Budget cuts here too -

And thanks for finding the link!

Doublethink

08-23-2006

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Doublethink a private message Print Post    
Oh, that makes sense - thanks for the explanation Tntitanfan. Hope the episode is still on-line when you get to the library today.